Hi Mrs Yollis

A 3rd grade teacher in California, Mrs Yollis, visited my blog. She put this video on her class blog:

I didn’t know teachers made videos for school. My dad & I made this video for her:

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Bill Genereux. Bookmark the permalink.

About Bill Genereux

I'm an Assistant Professor of Computer Systems Technology at Kansas State University at Salina. I have been working with computers for more than twenty years. I have been teaching in higher education since 2001. I am currently working on a Ph.D. in Education. My interests are highly eclectic. I love exploring the relationships between the sciences and the humanities. For example, as an undergraduate, I majored in Computer Science and minored in English and Art.

3 thoughts on “Hi Mrs Yollis

1. Dear Science Girl Em,

YOU and your dad are fabulous! I have never gotten a video before and I ♥ it!

I can’t wait to show my students tomorrow!

Thanks for your fun video! 🙂

Your friend,
    Mrs. Y♥llis
    California

2. Pingback: How to have a YouTube Conversation | TechIntersect

3. @ Science girl Em,

That video was very funny. You really had the giggles. Were you nervous? Our names are Jaden, Andrew, Iman, Ryan, and Finn. We are in Mrs. Yollis’s class and we are learning how to blog.

Your blog is about science. Have you ever done any experiments? Do you think you will post some experiments here on your blog? We think you like science. We think that because of the name of your blog. We think science is amazing!

Your new friends,
    Mrs. Yollis’ students