About Sciencegirlem

sgem

Em the basketball girl

Hi   My name is Emily. My nicknames are Science Girl Em, Emilika, Em and M&M.  I live in The U.S.A in the state of Kansas. I love to be outside. I am ALWAYS filled with energy! I am in the Fourth grade and turned 10 in January. My favorite sports… 1st Baseball ( Softball ), 2nd Swimming , 3rd  Basket ball, 4th football. Yes, I have played every one of these sports except   for swimming ( there are no swim teams where I live ). My favorite subject in school is science!! I also like keyboarding. I have one noddy brother,dad,mom and a cat named Willie! (  I named Willie after Willie the Wildcat. My favorite teams are the Kansas State Wildcats and the Kansas City Royal’s .  I loved to be with my BFF’s. My favorite movies are … ” Alein’s in the Attic ” , ” Harry Potter “, ” Avitar “, ” Dolphin Tale ” , ” The Zookeeper “… Those are just a few.  Some of my favorite TV shows are ” Good Luck Charlie ” , ” iCarly “, ” SpongeBobSquarePant’s “, ” Billy the Exterminator “. Places I want to go to   Atlantis, Sea World, The Ocean. As you can see I really love the ocean, I think the life in it is so amazing. I kinda wanted to be a Marine Biologist BUT Kansas is in the middle of the country and far away from the coast and I don’t want to be far away form my family! My favorite animal is the dolphin and the koala. My favorite color is purple … GO CATS!  Favorite P.E game is Doge ball.

That is me!  Tell me a little about your self and if you have a blog make sure to tell me what it is, I would LOVE to check it out!    Bye!  See ya next time    ~ Emily/ ScienceGirlEm 😀

I also like making videos. I have a channel on YouTube.

17 thoughts on “About Sciencegirlem

1. A girl scientist – well done. By the way, welcome to the 2009 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit my class blog each week for the new challenge and check out the pages above my avatar.

2. I think its really awesome that you love science, it is very interesting and i enjoy it also

3. Hi Emily,
    I think that it’s really cool that you are blogging at such a young age!
    I also think that it’s really cool that you like to blog about science experiments. You should see my science teacher, he’s really funny.

Hope to hear from you

-Kevin

4. Hey, It’s Emily I do not have a science or math teacher in fourth grade I think I will have one I don’t know about math but maybe. Next year I will be in fourth grade then I get to go to a new school :). My teacher does most of the work. my favorite subject is … science but we have not done it yet and it is in books and the science I do is like real things. And my other one is cursive, well bye!

EMILY

5. Hi Emily!

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I love your blog, I’m going to come back to visit again. I think it’s really cool that we like lots of the same things and we are both called EMILY! 😀

6. G’day Emily,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

Also each week starting this weekend, check out the student challenge blog for the different activities to do – look at ‘Latest challenge posts’ under the map on the right sidebar.

PS See that your little brother has also started his blog now with dad’s help.

7. Dear Emily,

Thanks for registering for the September student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning September 12, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with your interests.

Miss Wyatt or tasteach – challenge organizer

8. G’day Em,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the “Subscribe by email” on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

Miss W or tasteach – challenge organizer

PS Had any snow yet or were the tornadoes near you this week?

9. Dear Ms. W,

I am so excited for the blogging chalenge to start! My friend Adria AKA BAmazing also entered the Blogging Challenge this year. I finnaly convensed her to make a blog so she did and my dad is helping her blog w/ the challenge. Well, No we did not get any snow this winter. 🙁 But the best part is, is that we’ve been having some very good weather it has been getting in the 50’s & 60’s! I can’t wait till summer! All though I don’t want to leave the 4th grde class ( my Teacher Mrs. S ). No, last week we did not get any tornadoes ( THANK GOODNESS ) But we did get a whole lot of rain and a few of m friends go hail. Also just South of where my cousin lives there was a tornado on the ground ( I bet that was VERY scary )! not much else… Sciencegirlem AKA Emily 😀

10. Hi! Are you really only in 4th grade. You write like you are much older. That is a good thing. I really liked this post because I got to learn a little bit about you! Your blog is fantastic. It is very organized and interesting! I like purple too! I think it neat that you like science. What is your favorite area of study? Well done.
    Please check out my blog at:http://ilarias600.edublogs.org/

11. Dear ilarias600,

Yes, I am in fourth grade. I have had other people tell me I was a good writer. I would Love to see your blog. Well I like to learn about all different kinds of science but my favorite is chemistry! I like to learn about the ocean, and the plants and animals that live there. I also love to learn about space. I went to space camp before. But since you don’t really get into studying chemistry until you are in like High School, I will just tell you a few of the things in science we have been learning, in fourth grade so far. We learned earlier this year a lot about earth science. Then we learned about Heat. We just took a test on electricity. I feel really great about my test.

Thanks for commenting! From: Science Girl Em aka Emily 😀
    P.S I can’t wait to visit your blog!